Wednesday, January 18, 2012

These people live here yo

Alrigghhhttttttttt first post that has some type of actual content. I'm still working on slowly but steadily populating Glendalough, so here are a couple crappy quick pics I took when moving people in. I also have a habit of forgetting everyone's names.

This is a prostitute newly turned into a vampire. With her immortality she could do anything, but this lifestyle is all she currently knows. Plus the whole vampire thing is a great gimmick to lure in new customers who want a taste of the dark side. This chick is okay I guess but I LOVE the guy who turned her, I wish I had a picture of his fabulous over dramatic self. Oh well, saving the best for later I suppose.

I don't very much like this lady. She's stuck in the past of her family's glory. Her family was always involved in politics so now she is running for control of the town. She is the last of her family line, no one could stand to marry her. She lives alone in her big house passed down through the generations with a bunch of pets and her butler.

The sister of one of the teenage girls from the best friends sets. She's cool and bookwormy.
I like this guy. He moved to Glendalough with 2 of his best friends because one of them had a job opportunity there. The drabness of the place made him go crazy though, so now he hates the friend that made him move and the other friend is stuck in the middle of this conflict. But this guy is just entertaining.
She lives with her band mates and plays the guitar. Still don't have much a back story on her.
2 adorable dogs belonging to 2 sets of best friends living together.
One of the sets of best friends that live together. 2 teen girls that moved to Glendalough with their newly graduated sisters. 















2 comments:

  1. Dude yur blog is awesome :D keep it up chaos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay Steffy you found the comment button lol. Imma keep this up if you keep reading it!

      Delete