Wednesday, January 18, 2012

About my sims

Feeling awkward here
So I like the variety that comes from downloading other people's sims, and I think most of the sims I'm using for Glendalough are actually downloaded, so if there is a sim that strikes anyones fancy then leave a comment and I can pretty much remember where I got most of them. I do give makeovers to them though so the clothes and such will be different along with sometimes slight facial tweaks. So yeah. And now an actual post in a little.

2 comments:

  1. You sims are so nice looking Chaotic :) If you put her to download tell me :D

    How about give a make over to my favrite sim/ I wont hate you if you goof him up xD

    Meet my little Liam
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4953895

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to do a makeover of Liam! He may end up stupidly fabulous instead of goofy lol. And this sim I made so I'll upload her tomorrow after school along with doing that makeover. Thanks so much for commenting!

      Delete